Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mitt Romney, more jobs

Mitt Romney here is focused on all Americans, He focuses especially those who want to increase our economy, and those who have no jobs. The main purpose of Mitt Romney is to want us to vote for him as the next president. The tools that he uses are many, to name a few he talks about how Obama has not done too much to improve America. Something he uses that I really like; is how he say he himself is a working american, and not only that but how us Americans are hard workers. Because of this it makes me believe that I am a hard worker and feel good about myself. And how not only myself but all americans and how they all deserve a job, and he will help Americans get jobs. The main reason the author makes us want to feel this way is so we will have a desire to increase our economy, and want to vote for him as a president. The site that has his article is http://www.mittromney.com/blogs/mitts-view/2011/09/put-american-workers-business-first.

2 comments:

  1. I should get more involved with politics, but from what I've heard about Mitt Romney I really think he could help boost the economy with his knowledge in finance and how he helped the Salt Lake City Olympics when it needed help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog you've linked looks like it has potential, Mark, but you haven't given me a specific blog POST that you're going to be analyzing. I'm consequently not sure what this post is referring to, unless it is exploring these questions in relation to the entire blog itself. Anyway, you need to choose a specific blogpost for the analysis, so make sure you do that (and chose one that is in some way attempting to persuade people of something).

    ReplyDelete