Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

reflections of my head

So it was pretty fun to be able to put down some thoughts in my head down on the paper. However, I am not a too big fan of writing. It just has never made much sense to me. Especially how you can use all the different type of punctuations for same purposes. I enjoyed though going to the writing lab. I will have to admit. I felt for the most part they were able to help me put more thoughts on the paper. Out of everything though the best was the peer review. I was able to receive some great constructive criticism. In which I felt really helped me able to express my thoughts more clearly. All in all; I thought it was a learning experience.

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't the writing lab amazing? I highly recommend it to all writing papers. They offer fresh insights to the paper and point out really good things and bad things in your paper. I'm glad you had a good experience like I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the writing lab is great at helping to make your paper better.

    ReplyDelete